Well after I took the quilt apart and re-organized everything (thinking I had miss marked something) and sewing it back together guess what SAME PROBLEM! Went over the pattern with a fine tooth comb and marked the lay out with a number/letter system for each piece.... The pattern was wrong.
I took apart just a couple of sections of the quilt top ( I was NOT taking the whole thing apart again) and fixed it. That's not the way I like to do things BUT!
Well I have everything done now except the last border.... I can't wait for it to be done.
The worst thing is this quilt is the 1st project I am making for a local quilt shop as a shop model and wanted my best work to show. I did let them know about the pattern error and that I hope it meets with their standards. I think sometimes it shows when a quilt has been ripped and resewed and ripped and resewed. I did feel better when they told me another quilter who was doing another shop model for them had the same problem.... SAME PATTERN COMPANY but different pattern.
I will try to take a picture and post.