Pieces Of Heaven

Monday, March 4, 2013

FINALLY Made It To My Sewing Room

Well I finally made it to my sewing room but did not get to do anything in it but try to straighten it up and I still have a long way to go with that. It just amazes me how quick it can become a disaster area when you haven't even been in there sewing.
Unfortunately my house is small and unorganized so things tend to find their way in there and I don't even remember doing it. I can't blame hubby for it because I think he is afraid of the danger zone.
Hopefully now that week 1 of my new job is behind me I will get into the swing of things and get back there more often.
Well bye for now, I'm going to go try to do some more to try to tackle the monster.

5 comments:

  1. Organizing is just like laundry, it never ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your blog is wonderful and very interesting. Kisses from Spain.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I just started a new job and I'm way behind on posting. Hope to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, hows the new job going? We haven't heard from you in ages. Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete