Pieces Of Heaven

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rip It, Rip It, Rip it.

Why is it that we don't find that we put a block or square in wrong until we are quilting it?
I was working on my guild quilt show challenge wall hanging, of course I was quilting it when I saw I made a boo boo..... So I walked away for a while. I took a picture to sent to a friend so she could cry with me. And guess what I found a second mistake...... What luck.....
Well I knew I would not be happy knowing the mistakes were there, so I patiently ripped and ripped both spots just enough to get to the 2 mistakes (of course on opposite corners) and managed to unquilt a few stitches and a few seams and I fixed them.... They don't lay quite as smooth as they did originally but I think after I get the quilting finished they won't show so bad.... Will post pictures when done.....
Anyone else frogging it today?

No comments:

Post a Comment